On 11th & 12th May 2019, the very first Wellness Warriors retreat took place in the beautiful surroundings of Hockwold Hall in Norfolk.
At this retreat, guests were invited to escape from the pressures of 21st century life, focus on self-care and wellbeing, and take time to recalibrate and renew.
They came for the day and:
- restored their bodies with sessions of pilates and yoga led by master instructors - suitable for beginners and those with experience;
- recharged their souls with a walk in the stunning walled gardens and grounds, a dip in the hot tub and a game of tennis or table tennis;
- detoxed their bodies with excellent vegan and vegetarian food, locally sourced and prepared on site;
- equipped themselves with tools to maintain their wellness once back in the hustle and bustle of everyday life, including mindfulness and 'Emotional Freedom Technique' for self-care and balance;
- took part in a Colour & Mood workshop to learn how textures and colour inspire them, both in their interiors and through what they wear;
- listened to a highly informative GP presentation about women's health with a focus on the Menopause;
- relaxed their minds with a guided meditation;
- took home a goodie bag of treats and vouchers.
When and where will our next retreat will take place...watch this space!
Hockwold Hall is located in the quiet picturesque village of Hockwold Cum Wilton. Check out www.hockwoldhallnorfolk.comto see the Hall and the grounds in all their glory!
Be sure to enter the main entrance gate which will be OPEN on the event day. There are two gates, the smaller one is closed and acts as the suppliers entrance.
There is plenty of parking available and we will be ready to welcome you to Wellness Warriors UK Retreats!
IP26 4HZ, Hockwold-cum-Wilton, Thetford, Norfolk, England, United Kingdom